The legendary TEN was known around the world as one of the toughest platforms on the planet. Taking on any terrain, these trucks and buggies threw the gauntlet down on off-road excitement. The LosiÂ®Â TENACITYÂ®Â DB Pro 1/10-scale 4WD Buggy is a continuation of that dominance.
The TENACITY DB Pro includes a full metric hardware package and aluminum features the competition sells as option parts. This desert buggy features all the technological advances drivers demand including the Spektrumâ¢ Smart 130A Brushless ESC and Spektrum FirmaÂ®Â 4-Pole 3150KV 550 Motor allowing you to hit 50+ MPH with a 3 cell LiPo battery. Of course, the ESC is waterproof, completely programmable and comes pre-wired with a high-current IC5â¢ connector. Drivers stay in control with a DX2E Activeâ¢ transmitter, a Spektrum AVCÂ®Â receiver with steering priority, and scale-to-size Falken Wildpeak MT tires and Method wheels.
Finally, the TENACITY DB has a scale-inspired Desert Buggy body along with a new wing and off-road buggy inspired wheel design that looks good in the backyard and out in the desert blasting berms. You get all this and more from the brand that represents the pinnacle of performance.
What's In the Box
- (1) Losi TENACITY DB Pro 1/10-scale 4WD Buggy with:
- (1) Spektrum AVC receiver (installed)
- (1) Spektrum Firma Smart 130A Brushless ESC (installed)
- (1) Spektrum Firma 4-Pole 3150Kv 550 Motor (installed)
- (1) Spektrum DX2e Active Radio Transmitter with AVC
- (1) Product Manual
What You'll Need
- 5000mAh 2-3S Li-Po Battery with IC5 Connector
- Suitable Li-Po Battery Charger